Saturday, July 12, 2008


I just wanted to show you some of the new things I've been working on this week! Janie Panasis owns an adorable clothing boutique in New Smyrna Beach, FL named "Janie's Indian River Bazaar" and she asked if I would do note cards for her store. Her store is unique and filled with fabulous fashion finds, so I had to come up with somthing that would mimic that feel. Here is what I came up with, I know her clients will just love these!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have also been working on some other creative designs for parties. When I was, little we always had a dress-up party and I thought I would create an invitation designed around little girls! The design obviously had to be something girly yet sophisticated... worthy of a dress-up tea party! I am in love with this card and now wanting to have a tea party myself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails