Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HELP!

I have a blogging question!!!
I usually write my blogs the night before I post them since I am not much use before I have been fully caffeinated. But when I go into post them in the morning they wont post at the correct time. Like this morning I went to change the posting time to 2/11/09 at 9:45 AM at 9:45 AM and it said scheduled! WHY??? Why can't I get them to post at the correct time??? I have to change the posting time to like 5:30 AM to get them to post!! HELP, I am going to have an Office Space moment and throw the computer!!
Please & thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make sure your blogger dashboard is set to your timezone. i think you do this in your settings...it's on the formatting tab. i hope that helps!

Kate said...

Yeah, I think it may be your time zone. This happened when I first tried to schedule posts when I got back from Australia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails