Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Women's Fashion

Hello girls! I apologize for the lateness of this post today. It has been a whirlwind of an afternoon, I have been working with clients all morning and still trying to get over this cold I can't seem to shake! But I have a great etiquette post for today on women's fashion!
I love this especially since I live in Orlando (the tourist capital) and see all sorts of "vacation sports wear" that really isn't acceptable for any human to be wearing! So here are a few of the fashion faux pas:
1. Clothing that is too tight, too short, too revealing!
2. White socks with sandals (or any socks with sandals)
3. "House dresses" (NOT OKAY)
4. Spray on glitter before noon (well actually spray on glitter all together)
5. Fanny packs... just not flattering!
6. Dressing too young for your age... p.s. your not fooling anyone!
I am stopping myself .... I could go on for days!!!!

1 comment:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Did you see the post I did awhile ago about size...the point was "just because they make it in your size that doesn't mean that you should EVER purchase it and wear it!" I just don't know what some people of thinking sometimes. Some things don't look well on teeny tiny people! Don't get me started on fanny packs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails