Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend Round Up!

Weekend Round Up: All of the lovely things from this week.

Pom Love. These would be great for your next party!


Rehearsal Dinner Invites I just finished for a client! So pretty...

Vinyl Wall Stickers by Harmonie-intérieure. I want this for my office!! (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)



Wouldn't it be lovely to read a book in here. (via: absolutely beautiful things, Architectural Digest via Decorology)



Loving the new sticky notes... so fun!


I adore this poster form Keep Calm Gallery (this one is for you Manolo :)!!)


Pretty Pearls from J.Crew.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you should check out singlestonestuios--her vinyl stickers are fabulous! They are another place I send my disposable income every month it seems.

Kelli said...

Those sticky notes are so cute!! I'm addicted to sticky notes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails