Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guest Blogger: 5 Key Words

5 Key Words by Janine (our guest blogger)


Today I’d like to talk about children. But this post doesn’t just apply to children, it extends to all ages because I know that I have a problem with one of these suggestions.

My top rule in helping our young ones is “give me five”- these are five words (and/or phrases) that should be used in our child’s every day vocabulary. If they are not using these words, we need to help them learn. Please, thank you, you’re welcome, I'm sorry, and please excuse me.

Another thing that is near and dear to me is teaching our children how to answer the phone correctly. I am not saying that my children are perfect at this, but we earnestly try. I practice with them. Tips on how to possibly have them answer the phone can be found here.
~ Janine


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails