These are just six easy ways on how to be a great party guest!
1. RSVP, super important.
2. Be on time or shortly there after (no more than 15 mins.). But don't be early.
3. Be flexible and participate. (Don't sulk in the corner!)
4. Offer to help the hostess with kitchen duties, etc.
5. Don't hog all of the food. Definitely eat! But, don't take the last sixteen hor'dourves for yourself.
6. Thank the host twice: Once while you're there at the party and
second either with a phone call the day after or a written note.