Monday, September 28, 2009

Ashley Brooke Designs Core Values Week

You may wonder what exactly led me to become a stationery designer or what compels me to write every week on the proper etiquette in various situations.

I think both of these things are extremely important. I believe that manners can open doors that even education and experience cannot. I believe that stationery is more than a piece of paper. It's a backdrop for your celebrations and your gratitude.

So I thought this week (the week before my wedding week!! yay!!) we could talk about these things and why they are important to me and why I think you should value them too. So tomorrow we'll talk about etiquette and manners and why they still matter no matter how old fashioned they may seem. Wednesday I let you in on why I think stationery and handwritten notes matter. And Thursday we'll talk about what it is you're actually getting when you order stationery from Ashley Brooke Designs.

I hope you'll enjoy learning a little more about why I do what I do.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great idea, looking forward to your posts. Good luck with all of the last minute details for the wedding.

Related Posts with Thumbnails