1. Make Eye Contact: Eye contact shows you are interested in the other person. It's a sign of respect.
2. Give Compliments: Whether it's their outfit, their hair or their smile, compliments make everyone feel good and it can show that you appreciate the effort they put into getting ready for the date.
3. Don't talk too closely: It's important to respect boundaries, particularly on a first date.
4. Be on time! There is no excuse for being tardy. Period.
5. Be positive and open to new ideas: Playing pool or mini golf may not be your cup of tea but the idea is to do something together where you can get to know each other. So don't immediately write off their choice of activity.