Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

I am so overwhelmed by all of your sweet comments and kind words over the last week or so! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be married to my best friend and to be home, starting our lives together. I am anxious to get back to work so if you contacted me while I was away, I'll be getting back with you soon.

Being blessed with so many great people who helped make my engagement and wedding so very special, I have lots of thank you notes to write. So I thought this week we'd talk about the art of the thank you note. Timing a note, what to write and when to send it are all things to be considered when writing a thank you. I'll address these and other topics this week and I hope you'll find it super helpful! Happy Monday, here's to a good week!

2 comments:

mia said...

hope you had a fabulous time! looking forward to seeing some photos!

Lucky in Love said...

Great to have you back! Hope everything was amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails