Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Travel Tip

Although traveling with a baby is nothing I have to worry about any time soon, I had a friend share what I thought was a great tip!  She was flying to Paris with her small child and passed out earplugs to any and all passengers.  Of course she did all she could to calm the child and keep her occupied but you never know (especially on a long flight) when a melt down could ensue.  Your fellow passengers will appreciate your thoughtfulness, trust me!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is such a great idea! I generally only get annoyed by the parents that do nothing when their child screams the entire flight, or smashes their toys into my seatback. This is a great gesture and I'm sure woud be appreciated by fellow travelers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails