- Do follow express lane rules! (By far the biggest manners infraction at your local grocery).
- Do let those in front of you take the spot in a newly opened lane.
- Do put an item back in its proper place if you decided you don't want it. Don't stash it just anywhere.
- Do bag your own items if there isn't an employee bagging at your checkout, this will get your out the door faster and allow the cashier to move immediately to the next guest in line.
- Do make your items accessible to the cashier.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
The grocery store may be one of the places you frequent most often, so it's important to have the best of manners while you are there: