Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!! xoxo- Ashley Brooke

CRW_8252
Happy Valentine's Day weekend! I hope you all enjoy spending time with the ones you love or the ones you're crushing on! I know some think Valentine's Day is silly but, there isn't a holiday that I can't get into, especially a holiday filled with the color pink, sweet treats, and rosy flowers - totally up my alley!

20810

Valentines That Give Update:

Thank you so much for making the Valentines That Give so successful! We received 60 orders for these very special Valentines! 
All of the proceeds were donated to the 

To learn more about Samaritans Purse or how to give please click here: Samaritans Purse: Haiti

_DSC4210

Thank you again for making this Valentine's Day extra special! 
Enjoy your weekend, I know that my Valentine's will be extra sweet this year!

xxoo- Ashley Brooke

{photo credit: the ULTRA fabulous Nu Visions in Photography : This image is from our wedding}

1 comment:

Tracy Langgle said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Yay for the donation to Haiti...and thank you for your generosity in a time of need. I am so glad it was successful~

Related Posts with Thumbnails