Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ashley Brooke Designs: Celebrity Love | Elisabeth Rohm

Picture 24

The Oh-So-Lovely Elisabeth Rohm contacted me a few weeks back with a VERY special project! Her sweet little girl Easton is turning two and was in dire need of the perfect invitation! We chatted on the phone for a bit and once we hung up, I went right to work!

While we were chatting Elisabeth told me that the party was going to be super fun with balloons, music teachers, animals, etc. but they also wanted their "grown up friends" to have a blast as well! I think the invitation reflects all of that and more!! I am SO in love with the finished look!!

CRW_8515jkj

Happy-Happy birthday sweet little Easton!

Thank you Elisabeth for commissioning me to do such a fun project! You are a Gem! xo- Ashley Brooke




Content and Illustrations ©2010 Ashley Brooke Designs. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails