Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ashley Brooke Designs: Guest Posting for Intertwined



The lovely ladies at Intertwined, a wonderful wedding and special event planning company, asked me to write a guest post on their blog about "What Every Bridesmaid Needs To Know"! I was honored to write such a special post for them!

Picture 15

Here is a little snippet of the post:

  Okay so here is the deal, the real deal... being a bridesmaid can go one of two ways, horribly wrong or oh-so-right! I myself have been in my fair share of weddings and fortunately for me I've loved every second of it!

The fact of the matter is that being a bridesmaid is an honor, truly. To be selected to stand up next to someone while they commit their lives to loving another is a BIG deal! And unfortunately for some, that part, what I consider the whole part, might be overseen.
...Click here to continue reading!

CRW_8289

Thank you so much Katie and Meghan. xxoo- Ashley Brooke

Content and Illustrations ©2010 Ashley Brooke Designs. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

mmmelissa said...

The background of the envelope almost looks like "Mad as a Hatter" nail polish by OPI, LOVE IT!

mmmelissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails