Monday, March 29, 2010

Ashley Brooke Designs: A Portrait of a Great Dane

CRW_8556

I LOVE doing dog portraits! They are seriously so much fun! I jumped at the chance when a client e-mailed me to inquire about a dog portrait for her mother to give to her on Mother's Day (how sweet is that?)! Anyways, I was beyond thrilled to start on this project for her! I am so-so excited for her mother to receive this super special portrait on her day!

Also, I always have the clients pick out the background color for the dog portraits and she picked teal! This is an extra special color for her mother since she is fighting ovarian cancer, hopefully this portrait will be not only something fun for her but also an inspiration to fight!!

Thank you so much!

42210





Content and Illustrations ©2010 Ashley Brooke Designs. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails