Monday, January 12, 2009

Inappropriate Gum Chewing

This was brought to my attention this Sunday while I was sitting in church... chewing gum... I know, terrible! I had just had coffee on the ride over and thought I would pop in some gum in before I got out of the car, and apparently forgot to rid myself of the gum before I went inside. Once I noticed this faux pas I thought I would share some advice on where not to chew gum.
  1. At Church
  2. In an interview
  3. At a social event
  4. In a restaurant
  5. On a date

Honestly, it is better if you must chew gum to do it in private, like your car or at home!

"When ladies chew gum they look like cows and ladies aren't cows."
One of my Moms favorite sayings

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Found you via Muffy and your cards are FABULOUS! Oh my gosh!

Will be back with more comments and will definitely be doing some shopping this week!

Barefoot in the Park said...

what a fabulous post. my mom and i were just discussing this "issue" after a recent wedding. she said when i get married that she plans to appoint at "wrigley wrangler" to stand at the front of the church with a silver bowl for gum deposits. (hee hee)

Ashley Brooke Designs said...

How funny! I would love to see that!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

You're so right...I didn't hire someone recently because during the entire interview it seemed like her gum was going to fly right out of her mouth.

Ashley Brooke Designs said...

Such a simple thing makes huge difference!

Related Posts with Thumbnails