Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Exciting!

I LOVE Valentines Day! Who doesn't love a day dripping in pink?! I mean really.... flowers, sweet candies, and valentines - whats not to love? Here is a peak at the gift I got my Valentine!

(It's wrapped in brown Kraft paper, pink gingham ribbon,
I realize that the wrapping is ultra girly, but it is a Valentines gift.... so I am allowed!
When he saw the package the conversation went like this:
"Is that a gift for your sister?"
"Well, the small one is, but the big one is for you!"
"But it is really pink?????"
"I know, don't you love it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
.....................................................................................
Run over to All things Southern and Preppy to get a fabulous discount on personalized Valentines, Like the one shown above!
**Thank you Lou Lou for adding my Valentines on your must have list for February 14th!**

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails