Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Plain Unexceptable!

Here are the top 12 rudest behaviors according to Mrs. Post.
By the way, I think this is hilarious list because if you live in a major city such as Orlando like I do, you can see almost all twelve of these "etiquette sins" committed during one 15 min. trip to Wal-mart!
1. Racists or ethnic jokes
2. Using four letter words & other obsenities in public.
3. Yelling on your cell phone.
4. Treating the sales person as if they are beneath you.
5. Letting your kids run-a-muck.
6. Road Rage
7. Referree abuse at a childs sporting event.
8. Spitting/littering on the side walk
9. Not giving your seat up for an elderly, disabled, pregnate person.
10. Charging though crowds
11. Jumping ahead in checkout lines.
12. Lighting up a cigaret in a room full of non-smokers.

1 comment:

Lou Lou said...

Ugh all of these are horrendous behaviors. I especially hate when I see number 4, I always try to be extra polite to people in service industries. I've been there, it's no fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails