Saturday, February 21, 2009

Twitter Confusion...


I just signed my self up for Twitter. It seems really neat and will be a great way to keep in touch .... if I could only figure it out!!!!! So far I have put the badge on the side of the blog, and made two ridiculous updates, now what? If you have any twitter/tweeting/tweet?!? advice feel free to comment away... I need all the help I can get!! Also, do any of you out there twitter.... If so, let's be friends.... but first you will have to show me how to friend you!!
.....
Here is what I am looking to try to do...
Add the the bottom of each post "tweet this post"
......
Make sure to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!! It's too fabulous to pass up!!

3 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Twittering is such fun! Sorta like the "status update" feature on Facebook, except more interactive & therefore more fun. Think you'll find it is very intuitive once you start playing with it.

If you go to Twitter & do the Find People feature, you can search for me - @ipickpretty - and I'll follow you back in return, if you like.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Yay for Twitter! Mine is Pipee if you want to be pals!

Lulu said...

Loving your products! Welcome to Twitter, as well! Such fun. I'd recommend following Liene @blueorchid if you aren't already? Great small business advice. You'll find your groove with it, it's quite addictive! Hope you're having a great weekend!
xoxo,
Lulu

Related Posts with Thumbnails