Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gift Buying Prep


I don't know about you but this is about the time of year I start thinking about what to buy the special people in my life. I may not actually start buying but I believe in preparing as fully as possible so that I can enjoy the holiday season and avoid being stressed out by trying to remember last minute gifts. Here are some tips:

  • Create an excel spreadsheet and list all the people you need to buy gifts for
  • Come up with an overall budget or a budget for each recipient or category (i.e. friends, family, service people)
  • When you see something you think will be a good match for someone on your list, make a note on the spreadsheet or include the link to the website.

Hopefully these tips will keep you organized as we head into the holidays!

1 comment:

Basement Bags Girl said...

Great suggestions...thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails