Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ashley Brooke Designs: A *Post* Elopement Party!

CRW_8379 copy

The blissfully happy newlyweds Samantha and Chad contacted me needing something really special for her post elopement party! I was thrilled to be asked to design something so sweet! Samantha and I worked together on her Elopement Anouncements and was thrilled to work with her again! She was such a joy to work with and I just knew she would be again! Samantha came to me with the idea of wanting a folded card invite with the theme being "Eat, Drink, and Be Married" and to take that idea and run with it! We were both super pleased with the end results! Thank you so much Samantha you are a J-O-Y to work with! Enjoy your party! xoxo- Ashley Brooke





Content and Illustrations ©2010 Ashley Brooke Designs. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

MrsMc_B said...

Thanks so much Ashley! Our family and friends are loving the invites. Everyone keeps calling, texting, and emailing me asking where we keep getting all the cute paper. Some members of our family loved the announcement so much they framed it! You definitely made our announcements and party invitations one of a kind.

MrsMc_B said...

Be sure to stop by my blog today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails