Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ashley Brooke Designs: A Shower In A Box!!

CRW_8489 copy

This is why I love my clients!!

The lovely Penny contacted me a few weeks back needing something extra special for her daughter and son-in-law who are expecting their first child! Penny desperately wanted to throw them a shower but wasn't able to since they live in Colorado! So she came to me with the "Shower in a box" idea, which I think is SO brilliant! Penny is asking all of the "guests" to mail or bring gifts to her home for the parents-to-be and she is going to put all of the gifts in a box to ship to Colorado! How fun would it be to open up a huge box with tons of pink wrapped gifts over flowing out of it!

I hope you enjoy your shower in the box Luke and Destiny!!

xxoo- Ashley Brooke


42210




Content and Illustrations ©2010 Ashley Brooke Designs. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails