Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ashley Brooke Designs: Wedding Stationery

CRW_86511



I'm so-so excited about this design! This super lovely bride contacted me wanting an illustration of her and her hubby-to-be in their wedding attire along with their precious pup! She sent me an image of herself at one of her dress fittings (by the way she was glowing!!)so that I knew what her dress looked like. She also sent images of her fiance & what he is going to wear as well! I just love, love, love the way the image came out! Wouldn't you just die if you received something SO cute in the mail?!??!

Content and Illustrations ©2010 Ashley Brooke Designs. All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

I really like this stationary. I have been mulling around about contracting you to recreate stationary for me as I relaunch my blog. I think this may have just sealed the deal. Beautiful Work!!!

Michelle Custodio said...

I love what you did with the bride and groom in front but the dog is really the best. This is great. I love your work in this wedding stationery.

Annaleah said...

I lvoe the simplicity of the wedding stationary. It's so cool and cute!

sanjeet said...

I really like this stationary
PPC Advertising India

Engagement Rings said...

Love the ststionary, so pretty. From Engagement Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails