Friday, March 13, 2009

Round Up!

Weekend Round Up: All of the lovely things I've found this week.


Barbie's dream house gets a makeover by the fabulous Johnathan Adler.


...
Hilarious... This is so beyond true!
...

This fabulous Etsy seller. I just bought the necklace
(she made it into a bracelet for me) and stamped our initials in the hearts.
...

The post on How To Be A Gentleman.
...

This ballet, hopefully I will see it when I am in NYC this May.


...

I am drooling over the Petal Sandal by Christian Louboutin . I seriously think it is my dream shoe.


...

This new custom design I just finished for a client.
She absolutely loves books and fashion! I'm really pleased with the way it turned out!

...

The Primrose Shop blog... so fun and preppy!
...

Loving Adele's CD... it's on repeat!

Have a great weekend! xo

2 comments:

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

I LOVE the etsy seller--such cute stuff! And thanks for the primrose shout out :)
xoxo,
MM

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh, the Petal Sandal! It makes my heart skip a beat everytime I see it! If I was getting married tomorrow, or had some other extravagant excuse, I would most certainly buy them asap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails